Winter Make-Up Staples - #BigBlogmasProject2014 Day 11



Today I will be sharing with you the products I use to switch up my make-up routine for winter. In winter I like to break out the red lippies, the full coverage foundation and some glitter. Who doesn't love some sparkle around the Christmas period?! 

Estee Lauder Double Wear and L'Oreal's Lumi Magique make the best base for me. For a full-coverage-lit-from-within-glow these products make the ultimate dream team. For an inexpensive glitter eye liner Collection's Glam Crystals are the perfect product. With a range of colours for only £2.99 they make a great present as well as adding some sparkle to this festive season. Make-Up Revolution's blush pallete has been my go-to. With six stunning matte blushers, one pink-toned highlight and a baked blusher there is always a blush to suit your look. Lipsticks are my weakness and  I love L'Oreal's Collection Exclusive Pure Red's as well as MAC's Rebel, Russian Red and Diva.

What are your winter make-up staples?
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I always love to read your blog posts and I keep up to date using your Instagram. But I think it would be nice is you shared some pictures of what the proucts are like! I'm always so curious to try a product but I'd love to see an end result first.
    Hope this helps! :)
    Holly for hhollyrreed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Holly, thanks a lot! I hate taking photos of myself aha, so that is why you don't see any. But I do, do reviews where I swatch products so it gives you more of a feel for the product. :) xx

      Delete

COPYRIGHT © 2014 DANIELLA KEATING. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Powered by Blogger.