Urban Decay Vice 3 Review - #BigBlogmasProject2014 Day 20


Today I will be reviewing one of Urban Decay's Holiday Palettes. The Vice 3 is a limited edition palette containing 20 exclusive new shades. As it is limited edition, if you're thinking of buying it I would get it now before it sells out or stops being sold. I found it in stock on Urban Decay's UK website here. It retails for £42 but for Urban Decay shadows I find this price to be reasonable.

The 20 shades are a mixture of matte, metallic, shimmer and satin finishes. I do find the matte shades to be more powdery than the other shades but they blend out completely fine and make great transition shades. There's a mixture of neutrals, jewel tones and smokey greys. I personally love golds, purples, pinks and greys so this palette is great for me. 

All the colours are beautifully pigmented and I find the metallic shades work the best on my eyes. The staying power is great too and they last all day on my eye lids underneath either the Urban Decay Primer Potion or MAC's Painterly Paint Pot.

I love the packaging of the palette, it's unusual and pretty to store. It also comes with a dual-ended brush which is great and a pretty make-up bag to either store the palette or actually use it as a make-up bag for travel.

My favourite shades are: Brokedown, Sonic, Angel, Lucky and Alchemy. Overall I think this palette is great, it would make a great Xmas present to a beauty lover or as a treat for yourself.


What are your thoughts on this palette from Urban Decay?
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I used it a few times so my opinion is not so complete at the moment, but I found that some shades didn't last so much on my eyelid, even with the UD primer...my eyelid is very oily, so it might be for this, but Naked palettes last up to 12 hours on me...I will try again to give a final review...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? I find they stay put on my lids pretty well and I have oily lids too. Just try it again and see what works, normally if you keep using make-up it gets better as you find new ways to use it. :) x

      Delete

COPYRIGHT © 2014 DANIELLA KEATING. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Powered by Blogger.