Christmas In Five Pictures - #BigBlogmasProject2014 Day 26

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, I certainly did. Today I will be sharing with you five pictures from Christmas day. My images aren't the greatest as I did forget to take snaps (whooops)!

Christmas staples: Estee Lauder Double Wear, Collection Glam Crystals Eye Liner in Funk, MAC Russian Red Lipstick
My favourite presents: Lush gift set from my brother (minus Snow Fairy, it was in the shower) and Marc Jacobs perfume from my auntie Lisa
The aftermath of Christmas dinner, totally forgot to take a photo of the dinner (I was so hungry) it was amazing though!
Watching Alan Carr Chatty Man in bed
Eating some yummy chocolates
How was your Christmas day?
post signature

1 comment:

  1. The Lush gift set looks amazing! Hope you had a good Christmas :) xx

    Jesstastics.com

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT © 2014 DANIELLA KEATING. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Powered by Blogger.