October Empties - Make-Up & Fragrance

 

Hi girls, I have sooo many empties from October (not too sure what happened...) so I'm going to split them into three different posts. I hope you enjoy having a peek into my rubbish!

MAC Fix+: It was a very sad day when I finished this bottle of goodness. I loved how this product refreshed and settled the powdery look of my make-up. It smelt amazing and added a bit of dewiness to my skin.
Would I repurchase?
Definitely. I keep on forgetting because the closest MAC is in Newcastle. :(


Maybelline The Falsies Mascara: As you all know I love Maybelline's Colossal Mascara but before I tried that I used The Falsies and absolutely loved it. I only used Colossal more because it was waterproof. If there's a waterproof version of The Falsies then I definitely need to try it.
Would I repurchase?
Yeah.

Collection Nail Polish Remover: I love how this nail varnish remover doesn't damage and strip my nails. It removes nail polish without drying them out. It removes glitter polish like a dream too. 
Would I repurchase?
Yeah.

Avon Secret Fantasy Perfume: I'm not very good at describing perfumes but I will give it a go... The best way to describe this perfume is fruity. It's a gorgeous fruity scent that is so sweet and girly. I did really enjoy it.
Would I repurchase?
Definitely.

Soap & Glory Mist You Madly: Mmmm Soap & Glory always smells so so good so I'll leave it to the imagination on this one. This product is a fine mist that leaves you smelling gorgeous. It's great to throw in the handbag too, when you're in need of a pick me up.
Would I repurchase?
Yeah.

L'Oreal Nude Magique Blur Cream:
I did really enjoy this product, so much that I cut it up to get the last of the product. Haha, anyone else do that?! It blurred my pores and evened my skin texture out.
Would I repurchase?
Maybe, but I do feel like there are better primers.
What make-up items have you finished up lately?

post signature

1 comment:

COPYRIGHT © 2014 DANIELLA KEATING. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Powered by Blogger.