20 Facts About Me

Photo credit: @ciitydreams on Instagram


































I took part in the 20 facts about me tag over on Instagram last week so I thought I would share it on my blog too so you can get to know me more. Enjoy!  1. I'm 20-years-old and I turn 21 in November. 
2. I study Magazine Journalism at Sunderland university. 
3. I have a fear of necks. People touching their necks, people touching my neck even writing this now it's making me spazz out, haha! 
4. I've been with Michael for nearly two years. 
5. My dream job is to write beauty articles for Glamour magazine.
 6. I never wear jeans or any kind of trousers. I always wear skirts. 
7. My favourite band is 30 Seconds to Mars. 
8. I love metal and I've been to hundreds of gigs. 
9. I'm originally from Leicester, England but I've moved to Sunderland for university. 
10. I met Michael at university (Sunderland) but he's originally from Leicester too. What are the chances?! 
11. I'm obsessed with pandas, they're my favourite animal.  
12. I'm obsessed with watching YouTube videos. 
13. I love beauty and I love writing about it. 
14. My favourite programmes are: Hollyoaks, Pretty Little Liars, Awkward, True Blood, The Walking Dead, Skins, 90210. 
15. I have stretched ears and I started stretching them when I was 16. They are 22mm. 
16. I have never dyed my hair. 
17. I've only ever been to Scotland but I'm going on holiday with Michael in November.
 18. I never leave the house without make-up on. 
19. I'm really conscious about my forehead. 
20. I don't like drinking alcohol and haven't been drunk since 2013. 


post signature

6 comments:

  1. Im also obsessed with youtube videos ahah !.
    Hope you have a good holiday in November x :)

    Caitriona Tighe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad that Trueblood is over. I don't know what I am going to watch now on HBO.
    I have a weird thing about wrists. I don't like if something sharp is near my wrist.
    xx, jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I just binge watch other television program's now aha!
      Oooh really? xx

      Delete
  3. I surprisingly have so many things in common with you! Why are you conscious of your forehead??

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT © 2014 DANIELLA KEATING. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Powered by Blogger.