Current High-End Favourites

Hello girlies, today I will be sharing with you the high-end products I have been showing a lot of love to lately. 





Urban Decay Primer Potion: I loved this when I received a sample size with the Naked 3 palette. Out of all of the eyeshadow primers the original version was my favourite. It makes your shadows stick and last all day long without creasing.

Urban Decay Ammo palette: This palette has a gorgeous mixture of shimmery and glittery eyeshadows. My favourite shade is Sin, a gorgeous champagne shimmer shade. Placing this all over the lid with a matte brown in the crease is my go-to look.

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation: There's a lot of hype surrounding this product and all for a good reason. It's fantastic. It gives me a flawless base that lats all day.

MAC Dollymix Blusher: I love this blusher because it's a sheer-tone, so a fool-proof blush as it is hard to apply too much. It has tiny flecks of shimmer running through it but that doesn't really translate on to the face. It can be built up for a more dramatic look or applied sheerly to create a natural flush.

What high-end products are your favourite?
post signature

8 comments:

  1. I NEEEED to try Nars Sheer Glow, it sounds amazing!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion - I've been raving about it on my blog since my very first post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really, really need to try that NARS foundation! :)

    Style Sunrise

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does the Nars foundation 1) last a few months 2) not look cake? 3) is it glittery?

    Emma Louise xx

    theemmalouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say it would last a few months - you don't need a lot. It doesn't cake but it can stick to dry patches. No it isn't glittery. :) xx

      Delete

COPYRIGHT © 2014 DANIELLA KEATING. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Powered by Blogger.