Benefit Porefessional dupe?!


Hey lovelies, sorry for not posting on Wednesday I've been attempting to revise for my exams. I will be posting a Sunday Edit tomorrow so I'll explain what I've been doing this week.

Today I'll be talking about the L'Oreal Skin Perfection, Magic Touch Instant Blur Primer. I purchased this product nearly a month ago in my student loan day haul and I am in love with it!

I do own the Porefessional and mine is nearly gone but I've not repurchased yet as I can't justify its hefty price tag. I would consider this product a dupe! It fills in pores, they appear visibly reduced, it isn't greasy and it provides a good base for make-up.


It is a lot thicker in texture than the Porefessional and it is lighter colour but they are both transparent and melt into the skin. I have found my foundation stays around that little bit longer when using this product and my pores are hidden all day!

It's currently on offer for £8.66 (usually £12.99) so it's a great bargain! Porefessional retails for around £24.50 so if you're thinking of purchasing that I would recommend trying this first. It's slowly becoming my holy grail primer!

What's your favourite primer?

Daniella

4 comments:

  1. I definitely need to try this, I had a sample of Porefessional and really want to buy the full version but I can't afford it right now so this would be perfect to try out x

    http://instagram.com/beckypreeves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should definitely try it if you can't afford the Porefessional. :) x

      Delete
  2. Ahh I don't know if they have this where I live (yet?) :( that's awesome though that it works as a POREfessional dupe!! I've been using the POREfessional or Too Faced Primed & Poreless - the texture of both of them are amazing! They feel like velvet, especially the Benefit one! If I see this L'Oreal one around though somewhere, I'll try and pick it up! :)

    Cat // CACHOO JOO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try looking in the skincare section, that's where I found it! The L'Oreal and Porefessional are so similar. :) x

      Delete

COPYRIGHT © 2014 DANIELLA KEATING. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Powered by Blogger.